Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Have Been on My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read

Happy Tuesday! Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is actually all about books that I would mash together, but I just don’t really think about books that way. Although that is a very interesting topic and I wish I had something more along those lines, I just can’t think of any books I would mash with another. So, even though this technically isn’t in the rules, I’m doing a throwback post instead. Since I took a break from my blog and Top Ten Tuesday awhile back, I missed some really interesting topics. I’m sharing one of those today instead, because I really wanted to be a part of it, though I am quite a few weeks behind. So, today I’m actually talking about some books that have been on my TBR list for a really long time, but I somehow still haven’t read them!


A Merry Heart by Wanda E. Brunstetter
A Merry Heart is the first book in Wanda’s Brides of Lancaster County series.
 

Notes from a Spinning Planet—Ireland by Melody Carlson
Ireland is the first of Melody’s Notes from a Spinning Planet novels.
 

Tidewater Inn by Colleen Coble
Tidewater Inn is the first book in Colleen’s Hope Beach series.


Love Finds You in Sunset Beach, Hawaii by Robin Jones Gunn
Love Finds You in Sunset Beach is part of the Love Finds You collection.


Just Between You and Me by Jenny B. Jones
Just Between You and Me is a stand-alone novel.


Take One by Karen Kingsbury
Take One is the first book in Karen’s Above the Line series.


Daughter of Joy by Kathleen Morgan
Daughter of Joy is the first book in Kathleen’s Brides of Culdee Creek series.


The Matchmakers by Janette Oke
The Matchmakers is a stand-alone novel.


To Have and To Hold by Tracie Peterson and Judith Miller
To Have and To Hold is the first book in Tracie and Judith’s Bridal Veil series.


A Home in Drayton Valley by Kim Vogel Sawyer
A Home in Drayton Valley is a stand-alone novel.

Those are the top ten books that have been on my TBR list for forever! What about you? What are some books you still haven’t read?
Happy reading!




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly linkup hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

To see where I’m linking up, check out my Where I Party page.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, I think everyone has books like that on their TBR that they want to read but haven't gotten around to checking out yet. I hope it happens for you soon.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree, sometimes they just get pushed to the bottom of the pile and then forgotten. Thank you!

      Delete