Monday, November 7, 2016

October Numbers & November Goals + A Linkup


How is it November already?! The past few weeks have completely flown by, and I can't believe it's already almost Thanksgiving and the end of the school semester, at least for me. I only have four full weeks left, and it it still feels like I just started a couple of days ago. But, my numbers/goals posts have become one of my favorites to write, so I am excited about that! Let's get to it!


3 Workouts Completed
This is really sad. My goal was to workout at least two times a week, and I only worked out three times the whole month?! I think. It might only be two. I’ve always been terrible about being consistent with my exercise habits, but I was hoping it would help to make it a goal on my blog. Apparently not however, as I have fallen really short.

6 Books Read
This is also pretty sad. Only six books in four weeks? I used to be able to read at least three books a week. But, considering how difficult it has been for me to fit in these six books, I am a little proud of myself for managing to finish them. Hopefully this month I will be able to read more! Anyway, I read six really great novels: The Mistress of Tall Acre, A Most Peculiar Circumstance, A Talent for Trouble, A Match of Wits, Wild Montana Skies, and A Royal Christmas Wedding. I can’t even pick a favorite because they were all so wonderful!

4 Books Purchased
Yay! A Goal I actually completed!! Fortunately for me, this one was pretty easy, and I was able to read half of the books I purchased! I also preordered a book that comes out this month, but I figured I would credit it towards this coming month rather than this past month since I don’t have it yet on my bookshelf. So, I bought Finding Margo, The Lady and the Lionheart, Wild Montana Skies, and A Royal Christmas Wedding.

15 Blog Posts Published
While this doesn’t fulfill my goal for the month, I’m not really too worried about it, because I did a whole lot better than I did last October! Last October I suppose I was really busy with midterms and stuff, because I only published eight posts! Since this month I wrote almost double that amount, I’m pretty satisfied with myself. And, as always, I think the Top Ten Tuesday posts have been some of my favorites, but I am really loving co-hosting this linkup!

And now on to my goals for this month!

Read 7 Books
Although this is less than I wish I would have time to read this month, with it still being a school month, I think this is actually a decent number of books for me to attempt to read. And, the books I have on my schedule are fortunately a few really, really good ones—or at least I think they will be—so I am happy about that. I think seven wonderful novels is a lot better than 20 just-decent ones, and I have a feeling that these 7 books will definitely be more than just decent.

Purchase 2 Books
I hate that this is such a small number, but I don’t think that I will have extra money for books this month since I have to start deciding on Christmas presents, so two books will have to do for now. Fortunately there are two very good books I’m planning on getting, so I do have that to look forward to!

Workout 1 Time a Week
While this sounds like a pretty sorry goal, considering last month, it would be a win if I just completed this. So, even though I’m hoping to exercise more times than this, I figured I would shoot for the lower end on my goal so that I would actually feel pretty good if I managed to complete it. We’ll see! One thing I think will help is that I have Thanksgiving break in a few weeks, so maybe I’ll actually work out some then.

Publish 16 Blog Posts
This is less posts than I would like to post, but I accidentally forgot what week it was, so I missed out on the Currently post for the month, and one of the books I was going to read isn’t at my library, so that’s why my post list has been slimmed down a little bit. Hopefully I will be able to publish all of these posts though!

Well, those are my numbers and goals! Now on to the linkup!

 

FEATURES

First, I’m featuring Christ and Megan from No Small Life and their post about what husbands really want their wives to know.


Second, I’m featuring Rebecca from Rebecca Tries Trousers and her post about the living museum she recently visited.


RULES

-Link back to Spreading His GraceBows and Clothes, or both

-Subscribe to both blogs and follow each of us on at least one social media

Mackenzie: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Sarah: Blog | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

-This linkup has no theme so we encourage you to link any of your recent posts. Also note that we have the right to delete your link if it isn't appropriate. However, we are super excited to read about your passions and are so glad that you've decided to join us!






To see where I’m linking up, check out my Where I Party page.

No comments:

Post a Comment