Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Fall 2018 TBR

Happy Tuesday! It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday, and this week is one of my favorite topics. I absolutely love every time I get to talk about books on my TBR, so I was super excited when I found out this week’s post was all about books I want to read this fall. On the one hand, I know I’m probably not going to get around to reading all of these, but on the other hand, it just reminds me that I have so many great reads to look forward to!


Mrs. Lincoln’s Rival by Jennifer Chiaverini
Mrs. Lincoln's Rival is a stand-alone novel.

The Noble Servant by Melanie Dickerson
The Noble Servant is the third book in Melanie's Medieval Fairy Tale series, coming after The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest and The Beautiful Pretender.

The Art of Losing Yourself by Katie Ganshert
The Art of Losing Yourself is a stand-alone novel.

Blue Ridge Sunrise by Denise Hunter
Blue Ridge Sunrise is the first book in Denise's Blue Ridge Romance series.

Lizzy and Jane by Katherine Reay
Lizzy and Jane is a stand-alone novel.

Miles from Where We Started by Cynthia Ruchti
Miles from Where We Started is a stand-alone novel.

Things I Never Told You by Beth K. Vogt
Things I Never Told You is a stand-alone novel.

Wait for Me by Susan May Warren
Wait for Me is the sixth book in Susan's Montana Rescue series, coming after Wild Montana Skies, Rescue Me, A Matter of Trust, Troubled Waters, and Storm Front.

Where Hope Begins by Catherine West
Where Hope Begins is a stand-alone novel.

Heart on the Line by Karen Witemeyer
Heart on the Line is the second book in Karen's Ladies of Harper's Station series, coming after No Other Will Do.

Those are my top ten books on my fall TBR! What are you looking forward to reading this fall?
Happy reading!



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly linkup hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

To see where I’m linking up, check out my Where I Party page.

Interested in any of these titles? Just click the coral-colored links!

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I love the cover of Blue Ridge Sunrise - so perfect for this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete