Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books by My Favorite Authors That I Still Haven’t Read

Happy Tuesday! Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is actually an eye-opening topic for me, because we’re talking all about books we haven’t read, namely books by the authors that I absolutely love. When I really love an author, I typically read as many of their books as possible in a fairly short period of time, but sometimes I miss a few or get distracted by another new author, and then next thing you know I’ve completely forgotten about those books. So that’s where this list comes from today, all of these authors are ones that I completely love, and I’ve read the majority of their books, but for some reason I’ve missed these.

The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn by Lori Benton
The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn is a stand-alone novel.

The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson
The Princess Spy is the fifth book in Melanie's Hagenheim series, coming after The Healer's Apprentice, The Merchant's Daughter, The Fairest Beauty, and The Captive Maiden.

The Lacemaker by Laura Frantz
The Lacemaker is a stand-alone novel.

It Happened at the Fair by Deeanne Gist
It Happened at the Fair is the first book in Deeanne's World's Fair series.

The Love Letter by Rachel Hauck
The Love Letter is a stand alone novel.

Blue Ridge Sunrise by Denise Hunter
Blue Ridge Sunrise is the first book in Denise's Blue Ridge Romance series.

The Will of Wisteria by Denise Hildreth Jones
The Will of Wisteria is a stand-alone novel.

The Heiress of Winterwood by Sarah E. Ladd
The Heiress of Winterwood is the first book in Sarah's Whispers on the Moors series.

The Austen Escape by Katherine Reay
The Austen Escape is a stand-alone novel.

Made to Last by Melissa Tagg
Made to Last is the first book in Melissa's Where Love Begins series.

Those are my top ten books by my favorite authors that I still haven’t read! What are some books by your favorite authors you haven’t read?
Happy reading!



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly linkup hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

To see where I’m linking up, check out my Where I Party page.

Interested in any of these titles? Just click the coral-colored links!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm kind of like that, too. I tend to binge-read authors when I find one I like. Not always, though, and sometimes books definitely slip through the cracks.

    I haven't read any of these books and only one of these authors (Hauck), but their covers are so pretty! I hope you get a chance to read them all.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that a lot too. I agree, usually it happens for me when I find a new author because then I have to binge-read their books and I miss anything new from the other authors I like.
      They really are! Thank you!
      Happy TTT to you!

      Delete