Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Binge-worthy TV Shows/Movies

Happy Tuesday! Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is for all of those days when we’ve just finished a book, and we have to find something to do until we can get our hands on another one. This list is all about TV shows and movies that you can binge all day long to get yourself out of that in-between books slump! These are some of my all-time favorite things to watch, some are new favorites and some are old friends, but all are movies that have sequels or TV shows with multiple seasons for your viewing pleasure. So, take a look!

Movies:










TV Shows:






Baby Daddy





Those are my top ten movies/TV shows that are perfect for when you’re in the mood to do some bingewatching! What are your favorite things to watch?
Happy watching!



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly linkup hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

To see where I’m linking up, check out my Where I Party page.

8 comments:

  1. Fun post! Some of my favorites are on your list! I love National Treasure and Anne of Green Gables is probably my favorite movie of all time. :) My TTT: http://www.ihopeyoudanceinlife.com/2018/09/bingeworthy-tv-showsmovies-top-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too; oh, that's one of my all-time favorites as well! Pride and Prejudice trumps it though, but it didn't really fit with this list.

      Delete
  2. Great list! I love watching Friends and Princess Diaries!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Middle is so underrated. Great list!

    Check out my TTT and my plans for Fall Bookish Bingo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! They're also coming out with a spin-off I believe!

      Delete
  4. I haven’t seen any of these! This week’s TTT has taught me that I don’t watch nearly enough TV.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, really?! Some of these are so old! Haha apparently not!

      Delete