Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Meant to Read Last Year But Didn’t Get To

Happy Tuesday! Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is actually all about hidden gems, or books that we feel didn’t get the attention/recognition they deserve, but I just don’t feel like this is a topic I have anything to add to. So, I decided to venture out again into the list of past Top Ten Tuesday topics that I didn’t get to share about, and today I came up with a topic about books I meant to read but haven’t gotten around to. These are all fantastic novels I was planning on reading last year—some of them I even ordered—but somehow I still haven’t read them.


To Wager Her Heart by Tamera Alexander
To Wager Her Heart is the third book in Tamera's Belle Meade Plantation series, coming after To Whisper Her Name and To Win Her Favor.

The Two of Us by Victoria Bylin
The Two of Us is a stand-alone novel.

A Viscount’s Proposal by Melanie Dickerson
A Viscount's Proposal is the second book in Melanie's Regency Spies of London series, coming after A Spy's Devotion.

The Writing Desk by Rachel Hauck
The Writing Desk is a stand-alone novel.

The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis
The Ebb Tide is a stand-alone novel.

Jane of Austin by Hillary Manton Lodge
Jane of Austin is a stand-alone novel.

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin
When Tides Turn is the third book in Sarah's Waves of Freedom series, coming after Through Waters Deep and Anchor in the Storm.

The Sound of Rain by Sarah Loudin Thomas
The Sound of Rain is a stand-alone novel.

True to You by Becky Wade
True to You is the first book in Becky's Bradford Sisters Romance.

Heart on the Line by Karen Witemeyer
Heart on the Line is the second book in Karen's Ladies of Harper's Station series, coming after No Other Will Do.

Those are my top ten books I meant to read last year but never got around to! What are some books you’ve been meaning to read but still haven’t started?
Happy reading!



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly linkup hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

To see where I’m linking up, check out my Where I Party page.

Interested in any of these titles? Just click the coral colored links!

4 comments:

  1. I adored The Writing Desk, When Tides Turn, and Jane of Austin. I recommend you read them soon!

    ReplyDelete