Monday, July 30, 2018

Featured Releases: August


Happy almost August! Those of you who consistently follow my blog know that at the end of every month I share a post about the books I’m most looking forward to in the upcoming month. While I will be continuing to do that, I’ve decided to give it a little bit of a facelift. Since I hear about so many different books and authors as I do my research for these posts, I could have ridiculously long posts some months if I tried to talk about all of them, and some of them I’m not actually sure I will ever read, which makes me question if I should really recommend them. Therefore, I’ve decided to change my Must-Have posts into Featured Releases posts, where I will feature up to six books that I am personally really excited for and highly recommend. Then, at the end of these posts, I will also list any other Christian fiction novels that I have heard about that are also releasing in that month, but just aren’t very high on my own personal list. That way you can see what books I really recommend, and you can also find out about other novels that I might not personally read but might just be perfect for you!
Unfortunately, this month is a dry month in the book world, as I only have a few books to share, between both my featured releases and the additional ones I have found. So, this will give you a bit of a taste of my new direction, but you’ll have to come back next month to see the real thing in full. Either way, let’s get started talking about books!


Featured Releases

As the Tide Comes In by Cindy Woodsmall
As the Tide Comes In is a stand-alone novel.

 
When an unthinkable loss sends Tara Abbott’s life spiraling out of control, she journeys from North Carolina to Georgia’s St. Simons Island. Although confused and scared, she hopes to find answers about her past—her life before the years of foster care and raising her two half-brothers as a young adult. Will she find steady ground on the island, surrounded by an eccentric-but-kindhearted group of older women called The Glynn Girls and a determined firefighter? Or will the truth splinter what’s left of her identity into pieces?



Other Releases


The Patriot Bride by Kimberly Woodhouse
The Patriot Bride is the fourth book in the
Daughters of the Mayflower series, coming
after The Mayflower Bride, The Pirate Bride
and The Captured Bride.

 

Thief of Corinth by Tessa Afshar
Thief of Corinth is a stand-alone
novel.
 

Fit to Be Tied by Debby Mayne
Fit to Be Tied is the second book in Debby’s Bucklin Family Reunion 
series, coming after High Cotton.

Those are my featured releases, and a few other novels that are coming out that just might take your fancy! What about you? What are you looking forward to this August?
Happy reading!




To see where I’m linking up, check out my Where I Party page.

The italicized synopses goes to each author and their respective publishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment