Sunday, February 1, 2015

14 Days of Love: Day One


                This February, my sisters and I decided we would all post one thing we love a day for the next fourteen days until Valentine’s Day. We thought it would be a nice way to share the things we enjoy and spread the love as we get closer to Valentine’s.
Today I wanted to write about one of my favorite movies—Sleepless in Seattle. Although that may not be a very recent film, it is one of my top movies of all time. Sleepless in Seattle is such a sweet, funny movie that I consider a classic. It is about a boy named Jonah and his dad, Sam, as well as a woman named Annie and her fiancé Walter. The gist of the story is that Annie isn’t completely happy with her serious fiancé, and Sam is still grieving from the death of his wife, which makes Jonah sad enough to do something to help. I don’t want to spoil the movie for anyone, but I will say it has a very happy ending. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a sweet, sappy movie that will touch your heart.
Now, I know I am only supposed to share ONE favorite thing a day, but I had to mention, since it is February first and the movie is based in Seattle, GO SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!! I happen to absolutely LOVE football, and the professional team I cheer for is playing in the Super Bowl today so I had to give them a shout out. So, once again, GOOOOOOOOO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to check out my sisters' blogs over the next few days as they do 14 Days of Love with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment