Thursday, January 10, 2019

The Recommended Reads Box Website Is Live!


Hello again, friends!


I have some wonderful news! My new website is now up and running! Other than one little snag (the blog is still giving me fits so it is unfortunately not live just yet) my brand new subscription box website has just rolled out and is ready for you to explore! You can find my new website here, so please feel free to check it out! Soon I will be relaunching my blog there as well, but for right now that is still under some serious construction. Until the relaunch happens, I will continue to post all about my new adventures here, and once that has launched I will share that with you here as well!
I’m still learning how to do this business-owner-thing, so if you have any advice I would greatly appreciate it! I hope you check out my boxes, and even if they aren’t for you, you can always share my website with a friend who might like them! Hopefully the longer I work on this, the better they will be, so I hope you’ll join me on this journey and give me any feedback you see fit to share. I love to read, and I think books are wonderful things, and that’s why I can’t wait to share my love of them with the world!
Happy reading!


Mackenzie Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment