Monday, January 28, 2019

Blog Relaunch!

The rest of my new journey is finally here! As I stated in one of my earlier posts, I have just gotten my own website where I will be selling my very own subscription book boxes, but the blog aspect of my website was still in the works. However, I finally have everything put together, so as of today I am relaunching my blog on my new website!
I will still have this blog open and will often link some of the posts here to my posts on my new blog, so feel free to still explore here whenever you wish! But for now, check out this post on my new blog!

EDIT

Unfortunately, this relaunch has been postponed just a bit. I have had SO many issues with this new website! Therefore, I am having to find another host for my blog that will make this transition easier. But keep your eyes out for the real relaunch soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment