Tuesday, February 3, 2015

14 Days of Love: Day Three

 So today’s item was planned specifically for today because it is a show, and this particular one airs on Tuesday’s. Today is a Tuesday, so I thought it was fitting. The show I am writing of is one that I fell in love with the minute I saw it, and I usually don’t like these types of shows. It is called Fixer Upper, and it is on HGTV.
Fixer Upper is a show featuring a couple, Chip and Joanna Gaines, and the houses they remodel. They show families the worst looking houses in the best neighborhoods, but with good reason. After the families buy the house they pick, Chip and Joanna remodel it into the homeowners’ dream home. Sounds great, right?
The best part about the show is, well, actually, there is two things. The first is that Chip and Joanna are always cracking me up. Especially Chip. Fixer Upper displays just enough about their personal lives that it keeps you interested; it isn’t your regular home improvement show. The other thing I love about it is the fact that Joanna works best when she is decorating with rustic style. I want to decorate my whole house with rustic flair, so I love absolutely everything she does.
The show really is wonderfully entertaining, and it gives me ideas for my own house. There is always something to laugh about, mostly Chip’s antics, and it is just an all-around great thing to watch. I would have to say it is one of my favorites! But I say that a lot, don’t I? Anyway, it’s worth watching, so check it out! Tuesday’s at 9 (eastern time) on HGTV! Wouldn’t miss it!


Don’t forget to check out Sarah and Allie's posts!




Creds for the photo go to HGTV and Fixer Upper.

No comments:

Post a Comment