Tuesday, February 21, 2017

I’m Still Alive!



Hi!!!! Wow, it feels like I’ve fallen off the face of the internet! I haven’t blogged at all over the last couple of weeks, and I feel terrible about neglecting it! And my linkup, which I’ve absolutely loved hosting, has fallen to the wayside, unfortunately. But here I am to explain what happened. It’s really simple actually: life happened. Things have been crazy around here for the past couple of weeks, so a little hiatus from the blog was just what I needed. Sarah has been feeling the same way as well, so that’s why the linkup has been stopped, for now anyway. We’re both going to take some time to focus on our studies and all the things that are changing in our lives, and when we’re ready, we’ll hopefully pick it right back up!
As for this blog, I don’t want to leave it completely! So rest assured, every time I finish a book, no matter how few and far between that might be, I WILL post a review. Hopefully, that will be at least once a week, but considering the fact that I’ve only finished 4 books in the last two months, I’m trying not to get my hopes up. I promise I’ll be more present in the summer! And hopefully this rest will help me to bring this blog to a new level, where it can also be more of a lifestyle blog rather than just a book blog. We’ll see.
Anyway, I’ve missed you all, and I promise I’ll try to be posting things a lot more often, namely at least once a week. We’ll see how it goes, but for now, look out for my review of Rescue Me by Susan May Warren later this week!

Happy reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment