Thursday, January 2, 2014

My book: Lives Changed

So, despite the fact that I haven't gotten anywhere near ten comments on my Struggles post, I am going to post a synopsis on the book I'm working on anyway. I'm getting super excited; I'm on my final stages of editing before I publish it as an E-book. I haven't decided on a cover image yet, but I am pretty happy with how the story's turning out.
I don't really know what else to say on the subject, except that I hope you really enjoy the synopsis below, and the book to come!

Six friends. Six lives. Six months. How many trials can one group take? Is God still there in the midst of it all?
Jessica, Austin, Lindsey, Landon, Tia, and Luke are all just figuring out how to love and what being a Christian in this world really means when their lives are turned upside-down. Will they turn to God and each other to get through the pain? Or will things be lost as they find their lives changed?

(Let me know what you think!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment